Mother’s Day is almost here! I can’t wait to spend the day with my babies, but after they go to bed I’m treating myself to some me-time. Interested in doing the same? Check out these fun Mother’s Day Self Care Ideas!
SHOP SELF CARE FAVORITES:
Spa Day at Home – Do you feel like you need a spa day more than ever? SAME! After being at home with the little ones for so long, I’m dying to head somewhere for some pampering. Since, it looks like I still won’t be able to hit the spa anytime soon, I decided to make do with what I have at home. Ask someone to help with the kids or wait until they fall asleep and start pampering! A few things you can do to feel like you’re whisked away to a private spa:
- Start with a bubble bath, I love these Mer-Sea & Co Bath Salts. While you’re in the bath, throw on a great mask like these Honey Sheet Masks and set the mood with a stylish diffuser, this one is my current favorite!
- After the bath, treat yourself to a DIY manicure! You can snag this affordable At-Home Gel Manicure Kit or opt for an old fashion polish like this cute Essie one!
At-Home Movie Marathon – Like to leave spa days for the pros? Maybe an At-Home Movie Marathon is more your speed!
- First order of business? Ordering your favorite take-out! Treat yourself to your favorite dish, and don’t forget dessert!
- Mid-movie snacker? I have you covered (and they’re keto friendly!). These candies are not only adorable, they’re absolutely delicious! My favorites are the Smart Sweets. Pop some popcorn and let the movie marathon begin! If you can’t decide what to watch, this Four Film Favorites DVD has you covered.
Facetime Date with Your Besties – Missing some quality time with the girls? Set up a Mother’s Day Date with your besties!
- Use this opportunity to treat yourself to some new beauty products. My current must-haves are the LeVolume Brush Dryer and this Steal the Spotlight Makeup Set.
- After you feel like a whole new woman, facetime your BFFs for some girl talk, chit chat and maybe even a game or two! Pictionary is a great game you can play via Facetime.
What plans do you have up your sleeve for Mother’s Day this year? I love to spend time with my kids during the day and after they head to sleep, the Mother’s Day Self Care begins! If you try any of these, let me know what you think.
Just scroll + click to shop!