April Amazon Favorites
Spring is in the air, and in your Amazon cart! I love sharing my favorite Amazon finds on my site and seeing which items you guys also love makes me so happy! Today I’m rounding up the April Amazon Favorites + Top Purchases.
SHOP MY APRIL AMAZON FAVORITES:
- Casual Crew Neck Ruched Dress – I shared this dress in my Best Amazon Easter Dresses post and I’m happy to see you guys love it, too! It’s a casual dress that can be paired with sneakers or dressed up for an event. Affordable, comfortable and adorable – I need one in every color!
- Microfiber Self Tanner Mitt– This self-tanner mitt set is so great. Use them to apply self tanner in a streak-free, mess-free, flawless motion. Not only does it help with a great, natural application but also keeps your hands from turning orange!
- Set of 12 Makeup Brushes – I’m a sucker for a pretty set of brushes, especially when they work so well! At only $12, I am obsessed with these marble handles and great carrying bag. I think every girl needs this brush set!
- Embraced: 100 Devotionals to Know God is Holding You Close – One of my most FAQs is what devotionals I love. This one is great as it features 100 devotions that will resonate with women in all stages of life by giving them a godly perspective on the issues they face each day.
- Rock and Mineral Rock Collection – This rock collection is a huge hit in my household! As I mentioned in my Kid Approved Amazon Activities post, we have been using this collection to motivate chores. They will get rocks and gems as prizes instead of money or allowance! Money is not very motivating right now since we can’t leave to buy anything. Also, I like having these on hand for fun games. I’ll hide some in the garden or during a beach vacation and let the kids think they are finding a rare thing! Their excitement is worth every penny.
- Adidas Women’s Lite Racer Running Shoe – While these are technically running shoes, I also love them for everyday wear! They check all my boxes: affordable, comfortable, cute and durable. A great purchase that will last year round.
- Inflatable AirFort – Also from my Kid Approved Amazon Activities post, this airfort is a HUGE hit with my kids. They will play in here for hours, especially since it inflates so quickly. I know this is a purchase well worth its money and I’m so excited so many of you guys are trying it out, too!
- KABETY Girls Ruffle Swimsuit – Warm weather means lots of time outside, especially playing in the water! This swimsuit is a must have, especially because of how affordable it is. Best part? There’s a matching option for mom!
Did you purchase any of my April Amazon Favorites? I’d love to hear your favorite below.
Just scroll + click to shop!