Have you been eyeing all the new tools or tried and true products from L’ange waiting for the best time to buy? Well the time is now during their BOGO Haircare, 50% off sale!
If you’re still having a hard time deciding on how to take advantage of this sale, I’ve rounded up some of my most frequently used tools and products below.
- Le Volume– I have been singing this drying brush’s praises lately. I just think it is an amazing, multifunctional tool as it can be used on wet or dry hair and gives you the best salon quality blow out, at home! It works great on short or long hair, thick or thin, curly or straight. I promise, if you try it you will see why I cannot stop talking about it.
- Le Reve– This flat iron is also my go to tool mainly because it can straighten my thick coarse hair without any struggle as well as create effortless waves and curls. I am all about a two in one tool to give you guys the best bang for your buck and this is definitely one you will not regret getting.
- Rival Heat Shield– Because before applying any heat to your locks, you should always protect them with a quality heat shield. I have been using Rival for years and love it because it leaves no sticky residue and leaves my hair smelling like watermelon gummy worms.
- Remede– This argan oil is something I use almost every time I style my hair. I always recommend adding it to your ends before styling as it adds a perfect shine to your ends without weighing your hair down. A little goes a long way so you definitely get your money’s worth with this buy!
- Trois Chic– I’m back with a multipurpose product but this one is unique because it has three hold options in one spray bottle so you can determine how much flexibility you want when spraying. The lightest hold leaves your hair flexible and touchable, medium hold is great for holding curls but retaining a soft appearance and the heavy hold is great for fly aways, updos or anything you don’t want any movement in.