Whether you’re naturally prone to frizzy hair or just looking to tame a two-day hair style – this How to Tame Frizzy Hair tutorial is going to be your best friend! Check out this sleek and smooth refresh.
SHOP MY SLEEK SHINY SMOOTH FAVORITES:
I love this tutorial because it’s easy to accomplish, uses some of my favorite products and is great for an easy, everyday hairstyle. If I wake up looking crazy or just wanting to tame frizzy flyaways, I reach for my Le Volume and follow these steps.
- Use a Siena Paddle Brush to brush through all the tangles. I love that this brush has to boar bristles to distribute your hair’s natural oils.
- Apply the Rival Heat Shield to protect hair while styling. Spray all over hair before using heat-activated styling tools. To add volume at the base, lift hair and spray between layers.
- Refresh dull locks by adding the Remede Shine-Enhancing Argan Oil next. Apply a few drops to ends of your hair to tame flyaways, smooth split ends, soften and add shine.
- Separate your hair into sections and use the Le Volume to pull hair up and out. Slowly smoothing and creating volume. Repeat over all sections.
- Finish off your fresh, sleek hair with my favorite Trois Chic Hairspray. Set dial to desired hold and spray 10 to 12 inches from hair.
How easy and achievable is this look?! I told you that you would love this easy ‘How to Tame Frizzy Hair’ tutorial. More of a visual learner? See the full video tutorial here.