Jane and Kate Spring Favorites
Spring is in the air! Even if you aren’t going many places right now, I find putting on a cute, comfy outfit helps me feel my best. I’ve been eyeing so many cute Spring pieces that are great for lounging around the house and can’t wait to see the town (hopefully one day soon!). Jane and Kate is always one of my go-to’s, so I’m rounding up my latest Jane and Kate Spring Favorites below.
A few of my favorite trends for Spring this year are light knits, cute graphic tees, and easy breezy florals. You’ll find so many of these trends in my Jane and Kate Spring favorites and the best part? You can mix and match almost all of the pieces!
1. The Adrienne Kimono – Maybe one of my most reached for pieces! I love how versatile a kimono is to wear. You can throw it on over a little black dress or dress up your go-to tee and denim shorts. Light enough for hot southern Spring weather and so adorable you won’t ever take it off!
2. ‘Sweet as Honey’ Tee – A graphic tee always makes me smile, especially when they have a sweet message on them. A soft tee? Yes, please! You’ll live in this one all Spring long.
3. ‘At Least My Kids Look Cute’ Graphic Tee – Have you ever seen a more true shirt?! Especially lately, but don’t worry – this easy tee is so adroable and perfect to throw on & feel put together in seconds. Pair with denim shorts for an easy daytime look or dress up a fun midi skirt for a Mama’s night out.
4. Zoey Denim Shorts – Every girl’s closet should come equipped with these denim shorts! They are the holy grail. Flattering, not too revealing and comfortable. I live in this as soon as it starts to warm up.
5. Gracie Top – I’m obsessed with this mauve cutie! It’s a light knit, perfect for Spring. Mauve is such a trendy color this year and we couldn’t be more in love. I like wearing it with denim shorts for a casual look or dressing it up with white denim.
6. Metallic Pleated Jumpsuit – Scheduling a date night, ASAP! Or any excuse to rock this jumpsuit. The flattering v-neck detail, light shimmer and pockets?! It’s basically perfect!
7. The Devon Romper – I love the dainty details on this romper. The textured print mixed with the light floral makes this romper unforgettable, add in the cinched waist for an ultra-flattering fit and you’ll be just as in love as I am!
Which Jane and Kate Spring Favorite is calling your name? Check out more of their new arrivals here!