No memorial day would be complete without a few sweets to enjoy as we remember those who have given the ultimate sacrifice and unofficially welcome the summer season! Today I’ve put together some delicious and fun Memorial Day desserts in a very fitting red, white and blue color splash that are Kid Friendly and sure to be a hit at your next barbecue.
- PATRIOTIC POPCORN– So easy to whip up with things you probably have in your pantry already. This mix is the perfect munch food to show up with at any get together balancing the salty and sweet combo that is always a crowd pleaser. Source: Two Sisters
- Red White & Blue Chocolate-Dipped Sugar Wafers– This is always a fun one to let the kids get in on the fun. Simply melt the chocolate for them and let them have a blast dipping the wafers and decorating with fun sprinkles and toppings. Source: The Kitchen is my Playground
- RED, WHITE, & BLUE CHARCUTERIE BOARD– Charcuterie boards don’t just have to be for your fancy events. Make this fun and impressive tray for your friends and family to dig into at your casual barbecue or formal sit down dinner. Source: Fun Squared
- No Bake Summer Berry Lasagna– Another crowd favorite and easy to throw together dessert is this no bake lasagne. It is creamy, rich and fresh for any hot day sweet tooth. I love letting the kids help decorate the top in a festive pattern for that added wow factor. Source: OMG Chocolate Desserts
- FRUIT SPARKLERS– Another super easy one to let the kids get in on. Challenge their hand eye coordination by allowing them to make their own sparker skewers. Pro Tip: For an added layer of yummy, have some Nutella on standby for dipping once they are ready to eat.Source: Tastes Better from Scratch
I hope you guys have an amazing Memorial Day filled with friends and family and yummy eats. Remember, if you make any of these recipes, tag me so I can share on my stories!
Still looking for what to wear for Memorial day? Check out my Memorial Day Outfits guide here!