Is the Easter Bunny struggling this year? Don’t worry, I’ve gotcha! I know Easter is just a little less than a week away but I’m rounding up all my favorite Last Minute Easter Basket Ideas to make this your best Easter yet. Check out my favorites below!
Last Minute Easter Basket Ideas:
- Bop It! – Self entertainment is key, especially right now! Your kids will have hours of fun playing this classic Bop It game. It has been around generations for a reason!
- Fairy Nightlight Kit – I love gifting items that are things we can do together. Not only is it fun, a great time killer and adorable, but we will have family memories that will last a lifetime! My girls recently made these fairy kits and they were a HUGE hit.
- Vaenait Baby Pajamas – These soft and adorable pajamas are perfect for lounging around in and still looking adorable. These are so affordable and available in sizes from 12m to 12 child, as well as so many color options. Grab a pair for all the kids!
- KikizYe Pajamas – If your kids love animals and fun prints, these are the pajamas for you! There are so many fun options but I couldn’t resist the bunnies for Easter and Spring.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid Camera – Truly a gift that keeps on giving, it is SO fun seeing things from your little one’s perspective. This polaroid camera is easy to use, fun for the whole family and the best way to capture memories.
- CUDDLE + KIND Benedict the Bunny – How adorable are these sweet dolls?! The best part? Each purchase gives back to those in need! One doll = 10 meals provided to children in need. I also love this sweet Avery the Lamb.
- Cubebot Small Wooden Robot Toy – This robot toy is perfect for kids and moms alike. Adorable, ready to go without batteries and hours of fun! It makes an affordable addition to any Easter basket.
- 3-Piece Unicorn Horn Chalk Set – Spring is the best time to get outside! We love spending mornings in the pretty weather before the day gets too hot. I can’t wait to see what these kids create with this so cute chalk set.
- DIY Bead Kit – If you haven’t noticed, I love gifting items that are an activity. The girls love making things and I cannot wait to see all the beautiful jewelry they create with this kit. Hours of entertainment at only $15? Yes, please!
- Canvas Easter Basket – One of my biggest Easter Mom-Hacks is opting for an Easter basket that you can continue to repurpose after Easter is over! These soft canvas baskets are great because kids can use them to store toys or even small things in their closet like socks. The hedgehog is so cute but we also love the bunny and unicorn!
- Jefferson Water Friendly Slip-On Sneaker – This gift checks all the mom boxes, especially with warm weather quickly approaching! These shoes are cute, comfortable and perfect for playing in the water. With 13 colors to choose from, you’ll find the perfect pair for each child.
What do you think about my last minute Easter Basket ideas?! I would love to hear what you mamas are putting in yours! Let me know in the comments below or tag me on social media. Be sure to follow along on Pinterest and Instagram for more mom-hacks.