You guys know I love makeup and all things beauty, I like to think I’m an expert when it comes to finding affordable beauty essentials. Over the years, I have definitely found products I love and products not worth the money. I figured sharing my 6 Must-Have Beauty Tools could be a huge help to some of you gals!
SHOP MY MUST-HAVE BEAUTY TOOLS:
- Ban.Do Floral Makeup Bag: Number one on my list is definitely a great makeup bag. This one is my current favorite! It’s the perfect size, has a large center compartment + a small zipper area on the front. It holds a ton without being bulky, I love throwing things in there that I use on a daily basis which leads us to my number two on my must-have beauty tools list..
- Cuccio Revitalize Cuticle Oil: I almost always have this little serum with me! It’s a cuticle oil that smells great and feels even better. I apply randomly throughout the day to keep my cuticles (and entire hand) moiturized! This is especially great this year as I find myself washing my hands so often.
- Vera Lighted Mirror use code ‘CW15’ for 15% off: A great mirror is absolutely an essential in my book. Lately I’m obsessed with two! First up is this lighted mirror. It really helps you see your makeup so easily and creates a flawless look everytime.
- Mira LED Lighted Magnifying Makeup Mirror 10x use code ‘CW15’ for 15% off: As I mentioned above, I love a great mirror. I know you may think it’s crazy two made it on my list but hear me out! This mirror is both lighted and magnified + easy to take on the go or to shoots. I like to leave my Vera (number 3) at home and can take this one wherever I need. Plus, the magnification is great for extracting my skin, plucking eyebrows or getting really up close and personal.
- Blackhead Remover Kit: Speaking of skin extractions, this little kit is a game changer! It comes with everything you need to safely clean out your pores and extract your skin + a handy carrying case. At only $11, it definitely earns a spot on my must-have beauty tools list.
- Fancii Facial Spin Brush use code ‘CW15’ for 15% off: Rounding out my list is this great cleanser brush! I have been looking for one I love that doesn’t cost a fortune and I finally found the answer! This tool helps minimize pores, improve texture, and create healthy, glowing skin. The Cora 3 comes with a trio of unique cleansing brush heads for daily + weekly exfoliation. It can be stored in the travel case for clean storage and ultimate portability for your next vacation!
Have you tried any of these great products? Let me know in the comments below! What would you put on your must-have beauty list? I’m always looking for new favorites!