Hello Summer! When Summer days roll around I’m all about relaxing a little – that includes my hair styles, too! One of my favorite easy Summer hairstyle tutorials is a fun pancake braid and some super easy waves. With only four products and about 10 minutes, you can rock this adorable look all Summer long.
SHOP EASY SUMMER HAIRSTYLE PRODUCTS:
This easy Summer hairstyle tutorial is so simple and one of my favorites to do! Sometimes, I only curl the bottom half of my hair and keep the top half in a fun bun. Today though, I curled all my hair then added a super easy pancake braid! If you’re more of a visual learner, I shared a quick video on how I accomplished this braid (watch it on Instagram here or Facebook here). If you prefer to read along, check out the easy steps below!
- Start by brushing out your hair and heating up your Le Reve flat iron, and spraying all over with Rival Heat Shield
- Next, grab small pieces of your hair and place between the two flat iron plates starting at the top of the hair strand. Slowly move down and away from your face, creating a curling motion. Repeat on your whole head.
- Spray with Manage Marula Oil and let cool for a minute or two. Then tousle your hair lightly with your fingers, breaking up the curls. The oil create a beautiful shine all over your hair.
- Seal the look with Glass Hair Shield! This new product creates a silky, shiny finish while protecting you from the weather elements – YES, PLEASE!
- To create a pancake braid: braid a small section of your hair as you normally would. Secure with a tiny clear elastic and then gently pull apart pieces of the braid until it is no longer tight, more of a loose, flat pancake braid!
See how simple this beautiful hairstyle is? I recently wore it to the pool and it was absolutely perfect. I promise this won’t be the last time you see this fun pancake braid & easy waves combo this Summer.