Calling all Stay at Home CEOs! Yes that’s you! While we are all navigating this work from home, spend everyday at home lifestyle – I thought it would be fun to share my Work from Home Essentials. From looking comfy-cute to the most chic tech products, I’ve got you covered.
Work from Home Essentials:
- Kara Sports Bra & Julie Tummy Control Leggings – This seamless workout set not only looks adorable but feels so comfortable. Plus, wearing a set automatically makes you feel put together with minimal effort. Yes, please!
- Tie Dye Pajama Set – Speaking of sets, how fun is this tie dye one!? Some days you just have to stay in pajamas, but why not make it the cutest pajamas ever!
- Elago Charging Station – I don’t think my phone has ever died so much in my entire life! Being home all day means my tech products are getting a lot more use, luckily this charging station makes it easy and stylish to keep them all juiced up.
- 5-Pack of Scrunchies – Messy bun and get stuff done never sounded so right! Dress up your daily ponytail with one of these fun scrunchies.
- Yeti Tumbler – Busy days means I forget to take care of myself. Grabbing a big yeti keeps my drink ice cold all day + reminds me to stay hydrated! It’s a win – win.
- Volcano Candle – One of my favorite candles and I don’t see that changing anytime soon! This clean scent is so relaxing and instantly sets the mood for whatever the day throws my way.
- TopFoxx Bluelight Glasses ‘Audrey’ use code ‘CORTNEY15’ for 15% off – Working from home means lots of time staring at computer screens and phone screens. Protect your eyes, look adorable and feel more put together with these adorable blue light frames! I love, love, love rocking mine.
- Portable iPhone Charger – Did I mention my phone has been dying quicker than ever? Between working on it, catching up with people I can no longer meet with in person and the kids watching shows on it, the battery cannot stay charged! This little device is so light and portable, plus gives you hours of extra battery life.
- ‘Make Your Own Sunshine’ Mug – Not leaving the house for so long can start to get to you, but this mug is such a positive reminder! I love seeing it every morning and reminding myself to make today a good day. Plus, I need all the coffee I can get!
- Barefoot Dreams Cardigan – Stay cozy all day in this cardigan. It’s like wearing a cloud!
- Tie Dye Baseball Cap – I may be home more than ever but that doesn’t mean my shampoo is seeing very much of me! I am going extra days between hair washes and this adorable tie dye cap keeps my greasy hair at bay.
- Fleece Indoor Outdoor Slippers – Adam gave me these and they are the perfect Summer slipper! They’re fuzzy and comfortable, without being too hot. They come in so many fun colors, everyone needs a pair.
Which essential is at the top of your list? Let me know in the comments below! I hope these can make your day a little brighter.